Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
i think that's the point of the post. a heads up to save money up to buy them when they go on sale. And the rear sway bar should be a breeze for anyone with a socket wrench and literacy. The front sway bar any dealer can put in.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Any word on pricing?

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry guys no updates on this, BMS is really short handed right now. They actually have a decent amount of kits left but hope to sell them all during this sale so if you ever had plans to get them now is the time. I talked to them and was told that I could buy a large purchase of sways from them in the future but this would require a lot of interest.... A LOT. So don't expect them to come around again.

This is off topic but did b-moto stop making CAI's? I didn't see it when I was browsing through.
They were just out of stock recently. I have one black one in stock and then both colors will be restocked in a week or two.

·
Registered
494 Posts
me too, can't wait for this. Do you know why they haven't posted any new rally videos kinky? i mean all their stuff is from 07. it's like they haven't raced at all in 08

·
Registered
82 Posts
Long time no see. Thought I'd check in as we close in on the March SwayBar Madness sale. More info coming soon, but the sale starts this weekend. As Kinky said, we're selling what we have. When its gone, its gone! Kinky will have our product on his site and we'll have it on B-moto. We're still going to carry the intake kits, so no worries there.

Sorry for the lack in web video updates. B-moto took 08 off from racing. Paying the bills became more important than making the bills. Although we've been racing "on our own time", that doesn't make for good Suzuki lovers racing, so we'll leave it at that. We've still got the rally car, and its still in the middle of a turbo upgrade (many parts, many uncompleted tasks). We're just swamped, that's all there is to it. As we get our heads above water, we'll try to get her back together and make it out there, but I have no idea when that will be. I do think we will be updating the page in the next couple months and we're going to start a monthly newsletter, but I'll leave that for future postings ;)

Rally on...

1 - 20 of 36 Posts