Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wanted to spread the word about a Samurai ebay store that is a real class act. Mantra 4x4 mantra4x4 items - Get great deals on Suzuki Samurai Parts, Suzuki Samurai New Parts items on eBay Stores!

They are in India, but via Fed Ex my item got here in about 4 days from the day I ordered. I haven't installed the parts yet but they look pretty good and are new sealed replacement parts mostly for my doors and a new shifter knob. Order multiple items and they will hook you up. They actually upgraded my shipping at no cost and threw in a few items.

They answered every single question I had within hours, sometimes minutes in email.

Anyways, just wanted to spread the word if anyone had been hesitant about ordering from them. I will report back how the parts are when I install them too. But, so far I am really impressed with their service! :D

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
I've ordered replacement parts from them in the past and yes, they are a good company to buy from. The Maruti is the version of the SJ413 made in india. They were still in production of the long wheel base model last year... don't know if it's still in production this year but theres a lot of new parts available from india that are direct OEM replacement parts for those of us in parts of the world that don't have new parts for SJ413's anymore.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh interesting. I kinda figured they still made a model, but didn't know it was still so similar.

I hope they begin to carry more parts as they are cheaper than some of the [heavily] used items on Ebay.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
The Maruti model is called the "Gypsy" most of the heavy stuff like doors and wheels and rollbars are too expensive to ship and still be profitable. Some companys freight bulk orders of the large higher demand parts like bumpers to warehouses in the U.S. for domestic sales. You won't see heavier items that don't have a high demand though like axels or driveshafts.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh right, I meant heavily-used items, not necessarily heavy weight items. :) Wanting things like dashboard components and such. I suggested to them to carry some more items like that.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I've been window shopping his store for a while but have not yet made a purchase due to the high shipping, which I totally understand the reason for that. I guess I just wanted to have a longer list of things to buy besides one or two items to make the shipping worth it but from what you said maybe I should give it a shot. I'm sure there's something else I can find to buy, whether I need it or not :)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, message him and let him know all the items you want and he'll work with you on shipping. Tell him "theextremeartist" sent you!

BTW - The shifter knob fits perfectly, screws on. Has the gear layout on the top, but you can't see that from the picture on his listing. Just for anyone that was considering it...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts