Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi mang caloy,

am just curious as to how you managed to lower your ride by 2.5inches? kindly enlighten us specially on how you did it with the front. did you cut your coils or used new suspension altogether? thanks much!

·
Registered
85 Posts
isporttrak said:
hi mang caloy,

am just curious as to how you managed to lower your ride by 2.5inches? kindly enlighten us specially on how you did it with the front. did you cut your coils or used new suspension altogether? thanks much!

as far as i know here in the phils... some cars that uses macpherson sturts can lower their ride by clipping a part of the spring...

·
Registered
3 Posts
you dont have to cut the springs, ive got mine 2.5 inches lower by altering the spring hats. the part where the spring seats into at the top has a raised sleeve which is smaller in diameter to the spring. that goes to the strut hat (part that bolts to the body). if you cut the majority of the smaller neck out it will lower the car, took me about 30 minutes to lower the whole front end!

with the rear you can use lowering blocks like the minitruck guys do.

·
Registered
85 Posts
DE51V said:
mang kaloy ang fan ba nyan automatic if nagklahati na ung temp. nagsstart na ung fan? tnx
hi DE51V... are you talking about the radiator fan, and your temp guage???
I've read somewhere on this site that when the temp of the water inside the cooling system nears the "overheating" temp/state... it should be then that it will activate the fan... the purpose? to reach the optimum/working temperature for the engine... I'd say its normal on your case... but just to be straight... it would also depend on you temperature guage...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts