Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey people! I've had lots of fun working on this rig and driving it 600+ miles per week! These rigs are soooo much fun! I paid $1800 for mine off Craigslist and I've probably dropped $300 on it. Really never had more fun with a vehicle and she is my 10th! Yes they ride like a horse, hate the wind, and are kinda loud, but the visibility, versatility, and workability of these things makes them my fave. I hope my '95 runs forever, but when she goes I'm gonna find another! I'd just like to hear your stories of fun times and fun work done on your rig, and maybe some tips or tricks you have for a fairly new owner. Peace!

PS-thanks to all who have me advice getting my Tracker code free! She's running like a top right now!

·
Registered
621 Posts
My wife an I drove my 95 to miami, north carolina, and the grand canyon...all lifted on 31s or bigger.

It cruises major city streets just as well as it cruises atv trails in the woods. Deals with the crappy streets of phoenix and dallas especially well.

·
Registered
46 Posts
just got a '95 4 door. Paid a bit much at 1500 with what I later found to be some collision damage, but so far I like it. Been doing a bit of maintenance and replacing a few things. Ride is a bit jarring w/some blown rear shocks but been thrashing it some more as I get used to it. Surprised at the lack of oil leaks for the miles it's got on it.

May or may not dump more cash on it after I take some frame and body work measurements.

It's easy to work on that's for sure...

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cool fellas!

Once a week I've been doing a 600 mile round trip in my Tracker. I get tons of second looks and thumbs up when rolling the interstate. Really looking forward to getting the top off it when the spring rains slow down here!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts