Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK been looking and looking and wasnt sure if i was going to spend the money on a turbo kit but i guess my skooling comes first for NOW
i am tho looking for some performace headers i doubt there are any out there for the forenza/reno but i wanted to know if any of you know another cars headers we can use that would fit or were to find some......... or is it just a waste of money buying them in the first place...

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess no one knows anything about headers for our cars hmmm i guess ill just keep looking...

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
I found one, gonna look into buying one for myself, dyno it and see if its as damn nice as it looks...if so I'll bring a bunch over letting some people jump on a group buy cuz I'd need some help getting them.

Quality, looks, and by looking at it probably performance look amazing!

Price isn't cheap but it's what it should be for a good quality header. Probably looking at 600usd...will find out more details.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
what brand is it? id like to take a look. it would be nice to see some numbers from the one you found and the one that evofusion is thinking of having made

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
well for the price there offering if the nubers are good or as good as the one kinky is looking into why spend the extra cash. it would be nice to know what company it is hes looking to get them from though

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
7-even said:
well for the price there offering if the nubers are good or as good as the one kinky is looking into why spend the extra cash. it would be nice to know what company it is hes looking to get them from though
Well I have a new source now...price will be decent. I'm gonna test it and all before I give out any other info

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im good i want them but would wait with the right price and numbers. gives me time to save im not in a hurry, just want to know what if there available and who has them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts