Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone knows a cheap place to source a Turbo Boost sensor for a my07 diesel grand vitara Bosch part number 0281002709

QLD AUSTRALIA

·
Registered
167 Posts
Might be worth giving your local Renault dealer a call. I've found them to be between 1/2 to 2/3rds the price Suzuki charges on parts for the F9Q motor.

Cheers
Wes

·
Registered
134 Posts
Buy a scan guage cheapo equivalent of ebay that plugs into the obdii port. Cost my 100 bucks delivered to my door less then a second to plug in plus tells you more then just boost, water temp, error codes, throttle percentage, real fuel figures etc etc

·
Registered
380 Posts
Buy a scan guage cheapo equivalent of ebay that plugs into the obdii port. Cost my 100 bucks delivered to my door less then a second to plug in plus tells you more then just boost, water temp, error codes, throttle percentage, real fuel figures etc etc
Have a think about it, wont tell you boost pressure if the boost sensor isn't working..

·
Registered
380 Posts
I was guessing he thinks you use the boost sensor to read boost to a gauge. I have $10 Bluetooth dongle that can read all the sensors and clear codes. Dont need to spend $100

·
Registered
134 Posts
My bad, haha

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha so you dont know where I can find a turbo boost? if i buy it through the diesel guys its 700-750

Also the $10 bluetooth dongle - is that the only thing you need to read codes ect?

·
Registered
380 Posts
and a mobile phone that has bluetooth and the torque app. the torque app is free and the torque pro app is $5 which lets you do 1/4 mile and 0-60 runs and estimated hp but its not very accurate i have tested it at the drags and was 1second off. but its a good thing, because mine is turbo i use it to see intake temps and timing.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts