Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, even before I had bought my GV. I stumbled upon this Grand Vitara pic in eBay Garage and am Fan of it, I have got hold of the grill but the Eyelashes/covers I cannot seem to find them.

Help towards same would be much appreciated.

For focusing, as There were few points I didn't like the part I loved in the car is this

Including those Headlight with Turn Indicators completely Orange.

My focus for now is getting those Eyelashes, look really macho.

Thanks for help in advance.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sorry mate, no help from me, but that's an AWESOME looking GV!!
I'm curious about the tires & rims! FAT

Do post anything you find.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Where did you find the grill? that looks awesome!

·
Registered
380 Posts
where do you get the flares? i have seen the website before but forget where it was now.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@orangeute338 This is not my Ride, see the first Post.

These Fenders would be easy to come buy at any FiberGlass fabricator my brother just got his Thar (Mahindra version of Jeep) fenders custom here in India

Meanwhile thanks to your question I did a Google and found another pic of this GV(I believe the Grille modifications hasn't been carried out when this pic was taken)

Our Russian Friends could be helpful in tracking this Vitara and its components ? ??????? ??????? - ?????/Arches/Fender Flares

Also this link might be of help to you (I don't know this person off the web) Revo Performance Pte Ltd ? Customize Suzuki Fender Flare with Screws

·
Registered
380 Posts
yeah i knew it wasnt yours,

thats last link was the one i was after cheers, they have the 3inch lift kits for the vitara also

·
Registered
380 Posts
I emailed about the flares and the 3inch lift they sell just waiting to hear back for postage price

1 - 9 of 9 Posts