Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Canadian 2003 SWB Tracker, 2.0L EFI, 5 speed manual, 4x4, 225/75 on 16” rims off LWB, no lift
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, as title says I’m looking for a hardtop for my 2003, 3 door tracker. Got a quote from Rallytops and it’s $2300 delivered to Canada. I’m willing to pay good dollars but not that many (yet, lol). it doesn’t have to be new but at this point I’d entertain any option. If anybody has been successful at going down this path and found a Canadian solution could you please let me know. Also if anybody in the US knows where I could purchase a used one I’d be very interested, please PM me.

Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
There was a guy in BC that made them, unfortunately when he ran out of glass for 2nd gen tops he stopped making them I know the guy who bought the last one over a year ago.

2 piece hardtop by CARTOPS fit 1999 to 2003 sport utility vehicles
that's his website if you want to contact him to see if he started making them again.

But your best bet is to find a cheap 2 door that's beat with a hardtop on it, that's how I got mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
Canadian 2003 SWB Tracker, 2.0L EFI, 5 speed manual, 4x4, 225/75 on 16” rims off LWB, no lift
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice rig mate.
I’d read that he was retired but figured I’d enquire anyway and.... success! He has enough materials for one more and can order a rear window so is coming out of retirement to make one for me. Stoked! Thanks!

On another note if anybody is interested he’s selling his business for $25k. It’s able to be run out of a garage and cones with moulds for the vehicles he has listed on CARTOPS Hard Tops for convenience and Rag Top fun
If I didn’t have a sweet job I’d seriously consider it, seems like a good earner for someone, especially with C19 response ruining livelihoods....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts