Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for the metal trim that goes on the lower part of the front bumper on the luxury models of the XL-7. Mine is badly damaged and I was looking to replace. Online I can get new for 189$. That's absurd, or at least I'm not willing to pay that much. Local car yards don't have any XL-7's to scrap from. If anyone is able to get a hold of one I'd be interested in buying if reasonably priced. Doesn't need to be flawless. I have a verified paypal account. I appreciate to anyone who takes the time to find one. I'm more than happy with a one taken from a junked vehicle.

I'm sorry, but don't remember if these forums have a wanted section and I'm on my phone.

·
Super Moderator
12,452 Posts
It might be helpful if you let us know what year XL-7 you have, as I believe there are significant differences in the front end between the different generations (01~03/04~06/07...) - if it's the 01~03, you may find that Grand Vitara parts will fit as the XL-7 was actually based on these.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ah they moved the thread for me. I originally posted under the 2G for XL-7. Mine is a 2007. Thank you for the heads up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts