Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long shot but I figured I'd post here. I cracked my case and really just need a case so it doesnt' have to be a good tranny.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
Long shot but I figured I'd post here. I cracked my case and really just need a case so it doesnt' have to be a good tranny.
make? model? year? lots of transmissions out there, I have about 8 that fulfill your request from various vehicles.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
make? model? year? lots of transmissions out there, I have about 8 that fulfill your request from various vehicles.

94 geo tracker 2door 4x4. I forgot I wasn't in the geo tracker only forum.

Edit just noticed you are in New Zealand, so I imagine shipping would be crazy anyways.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
94 geo tracker 2door 4x4. I forgot I wasn't in the geo tracker only forum.

Edit just noticed you are in New Zealand, so I imagine shipping would be crazy anyways.
yeah, shipping would be a killer. Now we know what you have we can start looking for the correct trans. I assume its a 3 speed? you haven't stated what model trans.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, shipping would be a killer. Now we know what you have we can start looking for the correct trans. I assume its a 3 speed? you haven't stated what model trans.
Jeeze, I must have been completely out of it when I made this post. Yes it's a 3 speed but I think that was the only auto they offered in those years.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
What part of the case do you need? I have a 3 spd. auto. "bellhousing", I'm currently using as a starter mount for a 16v engine on a stand. The rest of the case was trashed. I also have a complete 3 spd. (2nd photo) that was puking out ATF, I believe, from the front input shaft. I would be willing to ship the "bellhousing", but not the trans.

https://postimg.cc/N9yhX5qd

https://postimg.cc/mtLv3Xsc

1 - 6 of 6 Posts