Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a '97 soft top seirra but I'm looking for a hard top to replace it with. Pretty keen on a 2nd hand one since they are pretty expensive, anyone selling one buy anychance or know where to get a reasonably priced one?

·
Registered
686 Posts
There was a guy here from NM that had one quite recently, I think off an 88. I would have jumped on it but shipping became an issue as I'm in SD.

What years are compatible, just out of curiosity?

·
Registered
131 Posts
i have one for sale a RALLY TOP HARD TOP needs to be re painted and a few stress cracks fixed...im in southern california PASADENA area and will sell for 300 firm its 950 new..probably the best hard top you can get

·
Registered
131 Posts
this is what it looks like all glass in good condition has sunroof too that need glass or a plexiglass piece made for it...i bought it without the sun roof glass.

Attachments

·
Registered
293 Posts
Are 1997 Sierras even sold on the North American continent? My guess is that the OP is from Australia and shipping might be a little bloody expensive.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would like to talk to you about your Hardtop if it is still available? I have tried email & PM no answer so I am posting in case my email/PM was lost.
RJW

·
Registered
131 Posts
yes it is still available i emailed you back to text me and i never heard back from you? 626-230-7535 i can send you more pics tomorrow if i ever get a text from your #...it needs a small amount of body work done to it and a new seal/trim molding kit from rally top they sell them for 80 bucks. but over all its still very useable.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts