Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello. I am looking for a parts diagram for the cargo area of my SX4 Sportback. Really what I am looking for is a "folding floor"......but having the part number should make communications easier. I have spent hours looking, but haven't found a diagram yet. ANY IDEAS? once I find the diagram, I'll post a "Wanted to Buy" with the part number. thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WoW!!! Pictures!!! THANKS! yes, I have considered building one myself....they seem hard to come by. I've thought that I found one at several junkyards....but it went like this: "send us $50 and we'll send you one" to which I reply: "Please send me a foto so we know we're talking about the same thing".....and that's the END of it. never received a picture.....had this happen 2 or 3 times. anyway, you confirmed that these DO EXIST, and I'm very grateful.

·
Registered
838 Posts
THIs one is from my ...ehhh...wife's 2011. It came standard with the car. THe body of the car is made to match this floor panel with contour and notches. . I do not know if early years SX4 have the same body contour .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts