Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we got back from holidays last night. We had the car really loaded down and we drove the in the Rocky Mountains in heat that was 30-35C. We had no problems at all.

I really loved how well the A/C worked, loved how much stuff we could take and still have room for 3 people.

Some features that attracted me the most towards the car are:

Fun to drive, Loaded with features, Great power for hills and passing other cars, nice seat position, great on gas, 29 mpg with auto all wheel drive, Easy to get in and out of and very roomy.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello sussman!.............Do you know that my previous car led me down due to low power and lack of A/C but this bold car of mine enveth everybody.

Originally posted by sussman@Jul 13 2004, 05:53 AM
When we got back from holidays last night. We had the car really loaded down and we drove the in the Rocky Mountains in heat that was 30-35C. We had no problems at all.

I really loved how well the A/C worked, loved how much stuff we could take and still have room for 3 people.

Some features that attracted me the most towards the car are:

Fun to drive, Loaded with features, Great power for hills and passing other cars, nice seat position, great on gas, 29 mpg with auto all wheel drive, Easy to get in and out of and very roomy.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi Sussman I have to agree with you as I haul stuff around all the time. A couple of weeks ago I put a full sized washer in the back and closed the hatch no problem. What units are your mileage figues in, US or Imperial MPG?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts