Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought Suzuki model Wagon-R last year. I must say that it is a really cool and quite spacious car. And it was my first car. I was pleased with the comfort levels of the interior, although for long distance I think the seats would become uncomfortable. The dashboard is very plasticy and not to my taste :blink: at all, although it does serve its purpose very well.

Can anyone suggest me how to make its seat comfy? Should I change whole seating arrangement or little modification solve my purpose?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey Fishel!......I think it is a general problem.......usually everyone face backpain during long drive........anyways even then you want to do some modifications with its seats go ahead. Why don't you search your own designer for this or you can ask your car dealer. They will make your car seats little bit flexible.

Originally posted by fishel@Jul 27 2004, 11:49 AM
I bought Suzuki model Wagon-R last year. I must say that it is a really cool and quite spacious car. And it was my first car. I was pleased with the comfort levels of the interior, although for long distance I think the seats would become uncomfortable. The dashboard is very plasticy and not to my taste :blink: at all, although it does serve its purpose very well.

Can anyone suggest me how to make its seat comfy? Should I change whole seating arrangement or little modification solve my purpose?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts