Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked at lots of newspaper ads, searched for information on the various cars on the Internet and of course, checked out various car dealerships and test drove them before finally setting my decision of purchasing new car.

Thankfully, I got what I really wanted. This is superb car. Its elegant body impressed me.
Aerio can be considered as a great value for the money because it comes with a lot of features and options that are standard in the base model that usually are options in many other economy cars.

It provides list of features and a lot of value for all the extras that we get in the sticker price. That was one of the main reasons why I choose the Suzuki Aerio

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thats one of the things that sold me on the car also. All the features you get that you would have to pay big bucks for if you got say a honda. Not to say anything of the power. Man, I test drove a 03 4 door honda civic LX and i did not think we were going to make it up a hill. The Aerio has alot of power for the money and what you get. :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Originally posted by Slammedaerio@Nov 13 2004, 07:41 PM
Thats one of the things that sold me on the car also. All the features you get that you would have to pay big bucks for if you got say a honda. Not to say anything of the power. Man, I test drove a 03 4 door honda civic LX and i did not think we were going to make it up a hill. The Aerio has alot of power for the money and what you get. :)
AMEN

1 - 3 of 3 Posts