1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh you have an 07. its a touch different but basically the same thing. your car will have a drive by wire throttle body and the EGR gasket is a little different. just make sure everything is clean and kept in order. torque everything to spec. also you might want to have the cylinder head checked by a machinist to make sure its ok or if it needs to be skimmed. you should also change your timing belt since youll be in there already. itll be easier.

·
Registered
5 Posts
The repair manual pdf include also all the information needed for disassemble the car and to do the repair procedures, diagnostic charts, fluid capacities with the recommended maintenance intervals, auto repair manual helps me a lot for repairing my car. The service manual pdf from the manufacturers are the best when it comes to this information and you can find them from different places.

·
Registered
1 Posts
The links that were posted for the service manuals, are they the same manual?

Is the tradebit manual for $18 the same as the other link? I only ask because I want to know if I am paying for something that I can get for free.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a square with a line threw the d flashing on dash. Is this from a bad transmission range sensor? If so is this something I can fix myself on my 08 forenza?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Part #?

Is the part # for this service manual RQ420? There are 4 hard copy shop manuals on ebay right now, 2005/6/7 Forenza and 2006 Reno. ALL of them have part # RQ420. They are also all significantly over $100. If the download version of the manual linked to here has part #RQ420, will it apply to an '06 Reno?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts