Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
I have a 2007 Suzuki xl7 bought it brand new from dealership anyway about 6 months ago the traction control and stability lights came on along with brake warning light I took it in to be looked at and the sensors had to be replaced oh and the abs light also it has been running fine no other problems, then 2 weeks ago the same thing happen again now they are staying on I took it back to the place where it was fixed before and he put it on the computer and ran all the tests and computer found no bad sensors and they even checked my brakes also reset everything checked lines and it has my mechanic puzzled I can't take to dealership because we no longer have one here in panama city florida so I am asking has anyone else have this happen and what did you do ?

Thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have read that the pigtail wiring harness needs to be replaced, because there is a short or a broken wire. It seems many have had this problem on the equinox, but there unfortunately is not much info in the Suzuki forums. Let me know if this resolves it or if it ever came back.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts