Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
SPOA would probably be the most common and cost effective, a google search will give up all the details on that. What will you do with the vehicle and what size tires do you intend to run?

·
Registered
25 Posts
im not a fan of the spoa. too tight for me. depends on what you are using the vehicle for and what you want to get out of the lift millertimegooney. i am installing a liftkit that lowrange pieced together for me. 1.5" shackles and 1.5" ome springs.

check out Low Range Off Road: One Stop for Suzuki and Toyota Off Road Parts call them and talk to william, or check out rock auto, but lowrange has everything you could ever want. personally i wouldnt go with the calmini, they are super stiff.

·
Registered
264 Posts
im not a fan of the spoa. 1.5" shackles and 1.5" ome springs.

check out Low Range Off Road: One Stop for Suzuki and Toyota Off Road Parts call them and talk to william, or check out rock auto, but lowrange has everything you could ever want. personally i wouldnt go with the calmini, they are super stiff.
Same here, but I just went with my standard shackles. On most old Samurai, the factory springs have lost a lot of their arch and the OME springs will give you more lift than the advertise.
I only run 28" tire and didn't want to go through the ensuing modification you really should do, with a SPOA. Namely, shocks, steering, and drivelines.

·
Registered
328 Posts
My Sami on stock springs;

And on OME Heavy 55-200Lb fronts with OME Medium 0-GVWR springs on the back(with a 70 lb front bumper and a 50lb rear bumper, plus an extra 5 gallons of gas and the Petroworks fuel tank skid plate;

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts