Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a lot of parts I need to sell as a package - losing my storage :-(
I do not have any blocks or complete motors.
Mechanical parts do include a couple of 5 speed transmissions and one 3 speed auto, differentials and gear sets, one of two transfer cases good clean 8 valve heads, a good crank or two, nice not rusty fuel tanks with pumps, so on, so forth.
Head and tail lights, a couple of tail gates, glass but no windshields and misc body parts
Nice door panels, interior switches, fan blowers
X-90 trunk lid, one T-Top insert, good door panels and door glass

$150 for everything.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I am the lucky buyer of this lot, using most of it for personal rigs, but if you need a part let me know, I have some stuff I will never use as well, thanks again seller (wont mention a real name) I have started cleaning up my two trackers and they look good! :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
This is a long shot, but I'm looking for the following parts for my 1994 Geo Tracker PASSENGER side.

#7 in the picture here: Genuine GM* MOLDING (96059129) for Your Vehicle

#8 in the picture here: Genuine GM* MOLDING RETAINER (96059126) for Your Vehicle

#7 in the picture here: Genuine GM* MOLDING (96059124) for Your Vehicle

#8 in the picture here: Genuine GM* MOLDING RETAINER (96059127) for Your Vehicle

If you have compatible parts, please take some pictures to show me the condition? I have to show them to the body shop I'm working with.

·
Registered
126 Posts
well, from everything I know a sidekick didn't exist in 88, buy I do have one hard top, I need it for use, so if I were to sell it I would need enough to order another, so it wouldn't be worth it for you in the long run honestly, I think you may have actually texted me before?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Correct. Mine is an 89. Typo I guess. I can get a new one for 345 plus taxes and shipping. I'm hoping to find one used that's reasonably priced. Otherwise I'll just build my own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts