Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, im new to the Suzuki world, i just saw this picture of this kizashi and was amazed of the styling, so my question is where do i find styling products for this car and especially a front like this with the lights and everything?

thanks for any help

·
Registered
38 Posts
This thing looks more like a manufacturer's concept vehicle than an accessorized production unit. Very classy though...

·
Registered
83 Posts
One of the things I like about Suzuki is that they always seem to have nice accessories for their vehicles. They usually are not priced out of reach either.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the answers guys, do you have any idea where i can check for different accesories for this car? that sell of course

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea i understood that, but i ment if there are other parts for this car and where i can find them

·
Registered
83 Posts
Did you check at the dealer? Suzuki usually has cool accessories. I just google the parts or accessories I am looking for and search that way. Or if I see something another member has added I see what they put about it on the site. I then try to find it on the internet. What are you looking for?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hi, im mostly looking for some after market fronts, a new hood or some side skirts... im looking to see if there is anything i can style the car with

1 - 10 of 10 Posts