Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,
I'm from Poland. In our local most popular classifieds website we have only a few Kizashi, of which only one is what I am looking for. I was watching it, but it is broken and badly repaired.
I've been looking around for Suzuki Kizashi CVT in SLS or GTS for some time. Perfectly like it was in white pearl with beige leather. And here the problem arises, because from what I know, beige leather was only on the United States / Canada. Often, versions for States are poorer, have lower quality materials, weaker brakes, etc. Do you know how it is with Kizashi? I was looking for Uncle Google, but I found nothing. What are the differences in quality between the EU and US versions for Suzuki. If they were the same then I will import

·
Registered
8 Posts
I know this post is years old and you've probably move on but, I like to try to fill out info so that if anyone is ever searching on the internet it may lead them to the answer. The leather beige seats in the Kizashi are excellent in quality. We had your unicorn. The white car with the tan leather however it was totaled. It was a CVT model. The CVT in these cars and the nissans they come from are garbage so my wife wanted a manual. Bought another one in black and swapped in the seated. The connectors for the seat are in every trim level of the car and are plug and play. If you want them to work heated you'll need to buy the heated panel to go in your center console too which is also plug and play. Very simple swap and very high quality. Bought the whole interior for $900 shipped in the states. Biggest issue is trying to find the door panels in tan leather to complete the custom look. Been searching for years now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts