Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
yea, i was lookin at this not too long ago, and it looks really nice, in my opinion. any statistics on it yet? :3

·
Registered
290 Posts
yea, i was lookin at this not too long ago, and it looks really nice, in my opinion. any statistics on it yet? :3
Far as I've read it will use the 3.6L GM-derived (Cadillac CTS) Suzuki manufactured DOHC V6 engine in the up trim, and perhaps a 2.8 or 3.0L version (could be a displacement unique to Suzuki) in the lesser trim levels. Think Dodge Magnum with Japanese styling.

I'm liking the idea a lot, and I really hope the production version keeps the hatch (or "5-door" for those trying to avoid the stigma of having something more useful than a small trunk) since I plan to keep driving station wagons like my Forenza wagon into the forseeable future. And the Forenza Wagon appears by all signs to be going bye-bye without a replacement wagon.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Far as I've read it will use the 3.6L GM-derived (Cadillac CTS) Suzuki manufactured DOHC V6 engine in the up trim, and perhaps a 2.8 or 3.0L version (could be a displacement unique to Suzuki) in the lesser trim levels. Think Dodge Magnum with Japanese styling.

I'm liking the idea a lot, and I really hope the production version keeps the hatch (or "5-door" for those trying to avoid the stigma of having something more useful than a small trunk) since I plan to keep driving station wagons like my Forenza wagon into the forseeable future. And the Forenza Wagon appears by all signs to be going bye-bye without a replacement wagon.
it'd be pretty sweet to have a 2.8 or 3.0 straight six RWD in it...i still don't like the look, though

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
From what I have heard people seem to like the power from the CTS engine. If Suzuki made the car either RWD or AWD, light weight, sporty, I may be interested in the car.

Having a 3.8L inline six my self, I like them, and the idea. Its aclassy Verona replacment
Which Suzuki needs big time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts