Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, I just have my windshield replaced by Safelite. I am not happy with installation and need picture of the original windshield installation. I will really appreciate if you can send me pics of spots where gasket overlaps the windshield. Currently I have my installed on the top of rubber gasket.
Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would be very helpful if it's a zoom picture taken of area on upper left or right corner of the car where rubber gasket overlaps the windshield. The reference doesn't clearly shows exact position. Which is on the top, the gasket or the windshield. I have pics after the replacement and will try to posted.
Thank you very much for the prompt respond.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Kizashi10 This s Sarah Powers at Safelite AutoGlass I am so sorry. Please feel free to call and ask for me at 866-212-5457, and I will be happy to help you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Kizashi10 - I am so sorry you are not happy with the installation. I work for Safelite please call 866-212-5457 and ask to speak with Sarah Powers and I will be happy to help you.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Would be very helpful if it's a zoom picture taken of area on upper left or right corner of the car where rubber gasket overlaps the windshield.
Okay, Ive just looked at mine and the gasket should not be sitting on top/ overlapping the windscreen. You should be able to clearly see the edge of the glass, with the gasket sitting underneath the screen between the body and back of the screen.

PS: Have you contacted Sarah?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
David, thank you very much for the picture. And you are absolutely right. Winsheald stays on the top of molding. Today I was able to locate Kizashi in dealership and verified it. Not too many cars like this even in NY.
However, thank you all for your help and cooperation.

Sarah, thank you for offering your help. Sorry for the delayed respond, but I just got the message. I'll give you a call tomorrow.

Thank you guys.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi guys, my windshield has been successully replaced thanks to Ms. Sarah Powers from Safelite. I am happy with the new istallation and want to thank you everybody for your commitment.
Again, Sarah thank very much for your help.

E

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi guys, my windshield has been successully replaced thanks to Ms. Sarah Powers from Safelite. I am happy with the new istallation and want to thank you everybody for your commitment.
Again, Sarah thank very much for your help.

E
You are so very welcome, if anyone on Suzuki-forums.com ever needs anyhelp, you are all welcome to contact me, I am always happy to help!! :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Completely new installation, new windshield, trim and brackets. I supplied OEM trim from Suzuki dealer, but thanks to Sarah I will be reimbursed for it.
Definitely worted the call.

E.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts