Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've been outta town this week and while I was gone my house was broken into. Long story short they got all tvs, electronics, cars, wheels, ect. My room where my inventory was is completly trashed and I dont even know if I still have my parts. So please be understanding...its going to take at least the rest of this week to just clean the house. Everyone at my house works off of a computer which we only have one of now (instead of 5+) so everythings going to pretty slow.

Sorry for the hold up guys. I'm going to try to find the lowering springs and get rid of those...unfortunitly I gotta do auction style as I can only find a few sets now and I need the extra cash.

Edit: VERY IMPORTANT!!! i went through my room and 5 sets of apex springs seam to be gone (unless they're hidden really really well). I ordered all of what my supplyier had, 8 sets....3 of which were for the aveo. They took 5 of 8 sets...but they were in the boxs and I dont know which kinds I have left yet. We have a very tight community so keep your eyes and ears open everywhere. There's no way they'll be able to sell these without us finding out....hopfully the clutch kits are still here, dunno yet.

·
Registered
176 Posts
holy crap. no wayyyyyyyyy. im devastated to hear about this dan. this really sucks.

maybe we should all try n help you out. a little donation of some sort. at least i'm down, and with the help you've given everyone else, i dont see how someone can pass up helping you out.

how about it guys? ideas?

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bentegrity said:
holy crap. no wayyyyyyyyy. im devastated to hear about this dan. this really sucks.

maybe we should all try n help you out. a little donation of some sort. at least i'm down, and with the help you've given everyone else, i dont see how someone can pass up helping you out.

how about it guys? ideas?
Nahhh, thats not really needed. I have good coverage but it wont ever replace the many many things passed through the family that were taken. Instead of donations, just buy parts when I get on my feet again. Oh and keep an eye out for 5zigen wheels 17x9 black w/ machined lip wrapped in 255s toyo Ra-1....very expensive and brand new never put on a car. Also i still dont know, and not sure if I will in the next day even if any of the forenza/reno parts were taken...so if you see any of that out there that seams strange lemme know

Sucky thing is too I get home and have no tv to watch, nothing to play music, and one computer between several people....then I had to freeze on my bank stuff cuz they got that so I cant even buy a CD player yet

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kinkyllama said:
Edit: VERY IMPORTANT!!! i went through my room and 5 sets of apex springs seam to be gone (unless they're hidden really really well). I ordered all of what my supplyier had, 8 sets....3 of which were for the aveo. They took 5 of 8 sets...but they were in the boxs and I dont know which kinds I have left yet. We have a very tight community so keep your eyes and ears open everywhere. There's no way they'll be able to sell these without us finding out....hopfully the clutch kits are still here, dunno yet.

jurupa said:
Dam kinky that sucks big time. I hope they didn't take any credit card info.
ohh yeah...at least 10 credit cards. Everythings been frozen and I think only $20 charged.

Weird thing is...they stole all my clothes. Well not all of them, but my favorite months worth of clothing. I did all my laundry of my fav. clothing before vacation and it was in a laundry basket that they took.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
what really sucks is they've probably already sold 75 percent of what they took. have you guys ever seen that one show on TV where they have an ex-con help people secure their homes and businesses??

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Dam kinky it sounds like someone did their homework on you and then attack. Hopefully you reported this to the police. I know you shoud let them do their job, but I don't think it would hurt if you did your own snooping around to see if you get any leads on who did this.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
tallkid said:
what really sucks is they've probably already sold 75 percent of what they took. have you guys ever seen that one show on TV where they have an ex-con help people secure their homes and businesses??
Nahh, I'm pretty sure it was my ex gf that recently got into drugs....since the house seamed to be respected and they must of had a key (window was broken to make it look like the broke a window to get in, excetp...it was broken from the inside. Idiots)....not to mention they left drugs behind. Looks as if it fell outta there pocket while loading up my truck with my stuff.

jurupa said:
Dam kinky it sounds like someone did their homework on you and then attack. Hopefully you reported this to the police. I know you shoud let them do their job, but I don't think it would hurt if you did your own snooping around to see if you get any leads on who did this.
Yep...sure did. It was reported....and the police were here before me.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
That's terrible! Some people in this world are complete assholes like that :(

So you think it was your ex GF that stole all your stuff ? What did you do to piss her off lol ? Whoever it was, they certainly knew which house to hit.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
kinkyllama said:
Nahh, I'm pretty sure it was my ex gf that recently got into drugs....since the house seamed to be respected and they must of had a key (window was broken to make it look like the broke a window to get in, excetp...it was broken from the inside. Idiots)....not to mention they left drugs behind. Looks as if it fell outta there pocket while loading up my truck with my stuff.
At least the police have someone to question now. But I do hope you change the locks lol. And if it is your ex hopefully you can get your stuff back if she has not already sold the stuff yet.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
exist3nce said:
So you think it was your ex GF that stole all your stuff ? What did you do to piss her off lol ? Whoever it was, they certainly knew which house to hit.
Pretty sure. Nothing. I gave her everything. Her mom was a POS drug addict and I let her live with me, I drove her to school everyday, picked her up from school everyday, paid for her books and food out of my pocket. The reason she had a key to our house was a year ago when we went on the same family vacation we gave her a key so she could stay at our house cuz it was right next to her summer school and she could just walk there.

Several months ago she got into drugs though and when her bf was put in jail she had nowhere to live which could have motivated her to rob my house

jurupa said:
At least the police have someone to question now. But I do hope you change the locks lol. And if it is your ex hopefully you can get your stuff back if she has not already sold the stuff yet.
Locks of been changed on the whole house, alarm put on, locks have been changed on one car and the others garage kept, garage door openers have been changed, all our bank accounts, ect....

1 - 19 of 19 Posts