Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was not comparing Kia to Suzuki.
My post mentions KIA seems to be copying the Kizashi's styling.
There's an old adage you may have never heard...............
"Imataion is a Sincere form of FLATTERY".

I would have liked to purchase a Kiz. IMO it is super appointed and super looking as well. Too late now. The vehicle I wanted was Kiz with a stick. That was not offered for 2013 [unless I missed something].
At this time all CVT trannys are in there infancy. It looks like they are here to stay whether we like it or not. Too many owners are complaining of serious problems with them. Nissan Suburu Suzuki, etc.
However the auto industry will eventually correct their err's and give buyers what they want. But at a great cost to both car makers and their buyers.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I was not comparing Kia to Suzuki.
My post mentions KIA seems to be copying the Kizashi's styling.
There's an old adage you may have never heard...............
"Imataion is a Sincere form of FLATTERY".

I would have liked to purchase a Kiz. IMO it is super appointed and super looking as well. Too late now. The vehicle I wanted was Kiz with a stick. That was not offered for 2013 [unless I missed something].
At this time all CVT trannys are in there infancy. It looks like they are here to stay whether we like it or not. Too many owners are complaining of serious problems with them. Nissan Suburu Suzuki, etc.
However the auto industry will eventually correct their err's and give buyers what they want. But at a great cost to both car makers and their buyers.
You are correct but I was just saying that Kia isn't worth a bad ( not good but a bad) $hit. I would never buy another Kia in this life.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Do a Google image search on Jaguar XF and 2013 Ford Mondeo - it looks more like they've used design cues from those two than the Kizashi IMHO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts