Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Suzuki Ario that I just recently bought. That’s why I don’t know much about the car.
Does anyone know the secret to re-programming the keyless entry on an Aerio?
Last night I drank so much that I forgot my password.
I’m in very confused state please helping me out.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi poor baby...........why you drink so much, its not good for health. Anyway I must tell you it will be quite a confusing job but easy for an auto electrician. So go and search for expert auto electrician.

Originally posted by john ballance@Jul 17 2004, 05:59 AM
I have a Suzuki Ario that I just recently bought. That’s why I don’t know much about the car.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Listen John, I have an great solution for your problem like--
www.keylessride.com, there are many sites on the net helping you in this regard .
or you can replace it with new keyless Entry Remotes Pay only 50% of Dealership prices
Dealership prices may vary. Contact your local dealership for actual prices. Include estimated labor charges for programming services.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Does anyone know the secret to re-programming the keyless entry on an Aerio? Last night I drank so much that I forgot my password.
Well I've got a Canadian Spec Aerio so I'm not entirely sure what you're refering to by 'password', or if you're just meaning the key FOB lost its programing. With the North America Aerios anyway the Key FOBs are reprogramable. Take it to the dealer. Its actually a strange event to watch. Involves all kinds of opening and closing doors, turning on this switch then that, to watch it it looks like a game of twister in your car. Its not something you could luck into, you'd need to know exactly the precise series of switches and such and from the way he was counting timing had something to do with it also.

If its a Canadian or US Spec Aerio take it to your dealer. For any others, I'm not familiar enough with them to know for sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts