Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a new member so just popped in to say hello. I hope there are other lady members of these forums, especially other Ignis Sport drivers like myself. I've had mine since March last year and drive 400 miles a week to work and back. Its a really fun car to drive !

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi Willow

Nice to know you've joined the clan, have you any pics of the Ignis...???

Have you done any mods to your sport...???

Hope you enjoy as much as most do in this forum....

:)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am attaching a pic of my Ignis Sport. I have done no mods to it - would not know where to start ! I did want to get a set of fog lights for it but Suzuki wanted nearly £300 for them which I thought was a bit over the top.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Originally posted by Willow@Jan 14 2005, 01:29 PM
I am attaching a pic of my Ignis Sport.  I have done no mods to it - would not know where to start !  I did want to get a set of fog lights for it but Suzuki wanted nearly £300 for them which I thought was a bit over the top.  I see you are from Lincolnshire - my dad is from there originally as well (Grimsby)
hi willow love the red! you should have got them to throw the fogs in, just to make the deal sweet :D . got a black one (with fogs). thinkin of 17s OZ Super T GT.

Just one question though do 17s with tyres 205-40-17 rub in any way?????????

if not they will be rolling my direction at speed!

After thought.

Ive been pulled buy the fuz 3 times for using them. never been pulled in any other car ive had!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Throw in the fog lights ? :grin: The tight sods at my local dealer wouldn't even throw in the car mats let alone the fog lights ! At least when I got my bog standard Ignis previously, the dealer there threw in fog lights and mats - but I guess things vary from dealer to dealer.

Afraid I cannot answer the tyres / wheels question as mine just has the plain white ones that it came with - I'm sure others on the forum can help though

·
Registered
10 Posts
17"s do fit they rub a little when i full lock the steering.
My Ignis Sport with my 17" gold compomotive allys and sparco mudflaps it looks propper bo i tell thee!!! gettin opional grill nxt pay day!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Willow, I see like my sport you have the white wheels and tyres. I seem to be one of the few who like them!

If you intend keeping those wheels tyres it is worth knowing that a lot of dealers have stcks of new wheels/tyres going begging as they usually put other alloys on.

When I had a blow out a new tyre was going to cost me a hundred quid, I went to another dealer and bought a set of four wheels and brand new tyres for the same price.

I bought them from a dealer in Lincoln but I'm sure other dealers will have them.

Hope you're still enjoying your Ignis Sport.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the advice re the wheels and tyres - I don't mind the white wheels, they are eye catching but of course, a devil to keep clean as they get dirty very easily !

I will be sure to shop around when I need a new set though as Suzuki parts generally are a rip off price anyway !

·
Registered
34 Posts
Originally posted by Willow@Feb 2 2005, 10:54 AM
Do you have an Ignis Sport as well as your Dad ?
nope not at the moment i only past my test a few months ago so insurance would be to high but will be getting an ignis sport as my next car

1 - 13 of 13 Posts