Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,
Would anyone have wiring diagrams for Jimny 2010 - JB43V?? The Suzuki manual part number is 9951281A30015

I have 9951281A20015 but the wiring for 4WD and Lo range is different.

Thanks

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Many thanks Darrell. That is exactly what I was after plus more.
I have started setting up a set of LED's to mimic all the switch functions, and outputs to motor, solenoids, etc. At least one must be out of sync, or the controller is faulty.

At least I don't have the problems Alex encountered with altered bodgie wiring; at least not in this area (but I have replaced many meters of added wiring complete with patented unsoldered granny knot connections!)

I will report how I get on !

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am advised from a supplier in Germany -
part number 9951281A30015 is replaced into 9956081A70015.
This is a CD-ROM and it´s available.

Your thoughts?? It's only 41 Euro but I don't want to waste money.

·
Registered
5,008 Posts
I can't say to be honest, I've only purchased a CD with workshop manuals on and the only one that I wanted wasn't on it, although it was listed :(. The latest workshop manual I have for the Jimny is 2006 if that's any good. I don't know if the 2010 is much if any different.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Darrell, as I understand it the manuals went to online about 2006, (and are available to dealers only - probably against the law here in Aussie but ......), a copy of yours is probably the best I am EVER going to do. Assume you have a soft copy?? Let me know how to access it please.
I suspect little change through the following years on the bits that count anyway.

It seems the manuals are a minefield - I checked my 2010 handbook, and it's 99011-81A29-01E, Aug 2009, not listed in the tables provided. Maybe a version for Australia??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts