Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone new to the forum and just thought i would show you my Jimny that i just purchased.

ok so this is when i first got it

AND this is after i add my personal touch!

Enjoy!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to each there own. nut i do have a question --> what engine comes in the jimny, and how well does it move those?
Hi, its a 1.3L engine single cam, and does'nt struggle at all moving those 22's.

(IF any 1 is interested in buying it, i am willing 15grand, from Nsw)

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi there love the 22's. i also have a black jimny and love it to bits. i want to buy some new alloy wheels for it but the wheel dealers have said to me that i would need to make modifications to the jimny just to fit a set of 18's on!!
did you have to make any modifications to your jimny or did those 22's fit straight on?
reagards chris

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi there love the 22's. i also have a black jimny and love it to bits. i want to buy some new alloy wheels for it but the wheel dealers have said to me that i would need to make modifications to the jimny just to fit a set of 18's on!!
did you have to make any modifications to your jimny or did those 22's fit straight on?
reagards chris
Hey mate, yerh its true modifications are needed but not to the vehicle but to the rims. Theres only some brands rims you can buy blank and they drill the stud pattern to suit your car. My wheels where bought blank and drilled to suit the jimny, and also will fit some 6 studd cars. your best off going to a wheels place and asking about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts