Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I recently purchased a JDM jimny JA11 drivetrain with ECU. This motor and transmission will be used in a home built lotus/ locost 11 replica. I'm building this as a fuel mileage competition car of sorts. Not exactly, but it's been leaning that way for a bit now.

800-900 lbs. Cd around 0.25 two seats

In any case the EFI harness is part of the vehicle harness and I need a wiring diagram to sort it all out.

Can anybody help?

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Have you not got the vehicle harness? I've not heard of another 660 Jimny in the UK and they weren't imported nto the US either. If it is a Denso ECU then the pin out may be printed on the circuit board.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do have the harness, but a bunch of wires were cut off, and there are connectors that need to be attached to something inside the cab, ther are none of the relays... It is a full port injection system with lots of extra stuff for emissions. A whole clump of cut wires. The harness has more than just the EFI system and the EFI is way more complicated than most from that era. I probably need some kind of Ignition module that is missing..... unless the CPU has the module ( possible but not likely)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts