Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys i am trying to find on the internet the correct service manual and part numbers manual of jimny 2005 for transmission but with buttons for transfer case, because i've got to change the ball bearings of my transmission! Does anyone know something to help me please and send me something? Thanks for your time.

·
Registered
5,006 Posts
That looks a nice kit with quality bearings. The seller states for 05 onwards with transferbox that splits side ways, not top bottom. I thought jimny's all spilt sideways ??

I though 05 onwards was just electric selection instead of manual lever.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We're looking for transmission.I mentioned the transfer box, to saw you, that my model is this with bootons for 4W. R27 transmission. You're very close to solve the problem with spair parts but not yet.I went at a SUZUKI service, I saw these photos that I sent you, to recieve a drawing with the parts and they gave me the parts from sn413v. 5 drawin, which we have apparently, at the link you sent me, but there is a difference at the ballbearing number 14 :09262-20145 and they say that the correct is 09262-20161 they are both 20*52*15 bearings and 6304 that we have at the kit at ebay but with out gup for the safty ring, I m not sure but I think from the drawing that this bearing has safty fuse on it .Very serious different .I'm very confused generally but thank you very much guys for your time. This happens because SUZUKI doesn't give spare parts and not drawings. I leave in Greece haha. At SUZUKI I have to pay 300? and from some stors that I know I have to pay only 100?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you very mutch guys for your support. I fixed it.My trasmition is perfect now.It cost 150?.I will send some fotos to help someone else.Is not very difficult job if you have tools and you are concentrate.??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts