Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As an owner of a XL-7 since February, I would like to share some useful experiences and other prospective:

It handles very nicely, but might seem a bit harsh to non-truck drivers

The standard features for the price is what attracted me a lot.

Other most fascinating features of this car are--Jewel-like interior, quiet, smooth shifting, nimble, precise, comfortable and quite attractive.

An additional nice feature is the automatic lighting system, wherein daytime running lights and headlights go on and off automatically. A light sensor in the dash and the parking brake controls the system.

Overall, a nice car and I am quite satisfied by its performance.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yeh Mr. so and so............It is absolutely a nice car. It is one of the best model of Suzuki and loaded with all excellent features.

Originally posted by ASanc007@Jul 10 2004, 08:07 AM
As an owner of a XL-7 since February, I would like to share some useful experiences and other prospective:

It handles very nicely, but might seem a bit harsh to non-truck drivers

The standard features for the price is what attracted me a lot.

Other most fascinating features of this car are--Jewel-like interior, quiet, smooth shifting, nimble, precise, comfortable and quite attractive.

An additional nice feature is the automatic lighting system, wherein daytime running lights and headlights go on and off automatically. A light sensor in the dash and the parking brake controls the system.

Overall, a nice car and I am quite satisfied by its performance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
so you really enjoy the truck? im thinking of purchasing one..how is the gas millage on it, i know it only gets about 17 mpg, are you at the gas station a lot? have you had any problems with it? is it in and out of the shop a lot?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts