Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drove home today in my new forenza! pretty excited! I got an 06, still new, 60 miles on it, for 9,900. The drive home was nice, feels great to be driving a stick again. I am new to suzukis as far as cars are concerned, but if they are even half as resiliant as their bikes, I'll be happy. They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Adam

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
LOL
Welcome to the family.
Now, about the driving a suzuki part... Check the sticker on the door. Your a proud owner of a GM Deawoo! The apple may not fall far, but your dealing with Korean BBQ now. Still a good car, and for a good price.

You should look up our resident AZ expert, KinkyLlama, who races his 04 Forenza

·
Registered
290 Posts
Wow, that's a great price. Maybe there's something to be said for waiting and buying a car that's been on the lot for a while after all...! With the Forenza you can comfortably join any of 3 different fan forums or groups: Suzuki, GM, and Daewoo. :D

Welcome to the 'Zuki club!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Good buy. That's about what the dealership in Boise, ID sells them for all day long -- a sedan goes for 9995 there, the wagon for a grand more. Best deal I've seen, and you got under it. Good job.

I see you are in Phoenix -- there's a few active members from the area, including myself (Mesa) and the moderator and parts source, kinkyllama (Scottsdale). Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
265 Posts
my 06 forenza was 10,000 in march of 06

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Zipper said:
LOL

You should look up our resident AZ expert, KinkyLlama, who races his 04 Forenza

I will, and had planned on it. I have some pictures of his, and i must say, it looks pretty good.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Which dealer ship did you get it from? and did you have to talk the price down much? Was that price out the door?

I paid 10,500 out the door for mine with 15k miles on it...thought I was getting a good price cuz when I researched it online everything told me it was a resonable price.

Anyways, I'm about to send a PM.

Danny

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No i didn't have talk down at all. they had "no hassle" prices posted on windows, and this one said 10,400. i got an extra 500 discount for being military. it helps sometimes. so 9,900, no haggling, no wasting time. plus it was the second to last 06 they had on the lot, and they were dying to get rid of them.

Adam

1 - 11 of 11 Posts