Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Canada and have just imported a '91 every from Japan.
I've spent several hours online searching for a manual but can't find anything. If anyone knows of one I would greatly appreciate it.
Also I need a oil filter reference number.
Thanks to all

·
Registered
70 Posts
What is the model of your carry van. Haynes do a manual for Bedford/Vauxhall Rascal and Suzuki Supercarry (86 - Oct 94) C to M but i think it only covers UK models. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My Every has the F6A engine so that manual won't be relevant also the model # is M-DB51 V
thanks for the suggestion.

·
Registered
70 Posts
If i am right in my thinking the F6A engine is the same motor as used in the Cappuccino maybe you could get a manual for a Cappuccino it maybe of some help as far as the engine side goes. If you can wait till wednesday I will have a look in the filter catalogue at work and see if there is a listing for a Cappuccino oil filter.

·
Registered
97 Posts
The F6A manual is probably the most sought-after document on earth...;)

Man, the PI is awash with surplus Carry and Every but not a single manual in sight!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same....looking for a manual as well

A 1997 Super Carry wF10A Japanese-built. The Bedford/Vauxhall manual only goes up to '94. I have been to a few different auto parts places and searched extensively online! I love my van but this is CRAZY!! :mad:

The body styles are similar, but I am not going to assume that the engine and bits are the same.

·
Registered
200 Posts
i do have an english manual for suzuki super carry sk410v/vvt. the problem is it is not digitized/ scanned.

·
Registered
28 Posts
How I Wish There Would Be An English Manual For Suzuki F6A 12-Valve Engine...............

How I Wish..........................

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone even have a Japanese Manual for the Carry?

I'm sure if the important stuff got uploaded, it would only be a matter of time until someone translated it

·
Registered
177 Posts
djmoe said:
I'm sure if the important stuff got uploaded, it would only be a matter of time until someone translated it
Ya, I have here a Japanese Manual for SUZUKI Every / Carry 660
with illustrations which you can only "guess". Well, I work in a Japanese
company & I even tried asking some of my Japanese boss to translate
it but the problem is they are not also good in English translation, hehe.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts