Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've read somewhere here that someone installed a dual condenser on his AC system. Are there really advantages on that set up? I noticed that whenever I spray water on my condenser the AC get a lot cooler so I wonder if dual condenser can do the trick. I have an extra condenser and contemplating on installing so I just want to be sure if this is a good idea or not. Thanks.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Dual condenser

Hey Roblie,

It will all depends on the recommendation of your AC technician. My original condenser was smal, the size of an 13 inch monitor of a laptop.According to my technician it was having high pressure along the lines where the refrigerant pass which was the reason why it was constantly leaking. I installed a new 505 sanden compressor and he advised me to put a secondary condenser with fan. The size was around 15 inch or bigger.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks sir. Ikaw pala yun. I think your case would not apply to me since you got two condenser but one acting as secondary lang being small. Parehas bang may fan condenser mo?

When I brought my Every for AC installation, we found out that the condenser was missing. Aware of the history of the vehicle that it hadnt a functioning AC from my cousin who is the previous owner I assumed that the condenser was gone so I bought a surplus stock condenser. Then my cousin informed that he has the missing condenser wider than what is currently installed. I will ask my AC technician na lang kung pwede dalawang malaking condenser.

·
Registered
5 Posts
i used to have airconditioning problems too.
My technicians replaced the stock compressor with an oversized one and fit in 2 aux fans. Totally killed the dashboard ducting, stock blower and evaporator and installed a hanging type.
A week later, I noticed that the temp got higher and installed a back-up aux fan. It rid the problems on cooling. Mine's a pickup btw.
I wish I had this setup the first time so I wouldn't have spent reviving the stock A/C setup. I guess... the Japs don't really need good airconditioning since it's a lot cooler there unlike here in the Manila.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Both of my condenser have an aux fan. If you're using sanden they usually recommend the 505 compressor because if you put a bigger one, the engine might not be able to handle the load.:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts