Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the accident on the 26th of december till now; I should get my car back sometime this week.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha; Since December 26th and the cars still not done yet.

Gotta love shitty shops.

It was 12,000 to fix the car.

Gotta love insurance, and the fact that the accident wasn't my fault :D

But I drove A 07 Chrystler Pacifica Touring edition.

It was amazing lol.

Raced an evo and a lott of civics. smoked ummm all. :D

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
iROK - The bill to fix your car is 12K? I find that hard to believe that the insurance company will be willing to pay for it. Because I know in where I live if the damage basically exceeds half of the value of the car the insurance company will say it is totaled, and write you a check if you where not at fault.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Thats odd. Here in PA, if the damges exceed the value of the cars blue book value then it is considered a total loss. were you live at Jurupa?

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Logikalone said:
Thats odd. Here in PA, if the damges exceed the value of the cars blue book value then it is considered a total loss. were you live at Jurupa?
Southern California. And by value I mean blue book value.

·
Registered
165 Posts
iROK said:
Haha; Since December 26th and the cars still not done yet.

Gotta love shitty shops.

It was 12,000 to fix the car.

Gotta love insurance, and the fact that the accident wasn't my fault :D

But I drove A 07 Chrystler Pacifica Touring edition.

It was amazing lol.

Raced an evo and a lott of civics. smoked ummm all. :D

Ok, I have to jump in here, these posts have tons of problems!!! First off, there is absolutely no way in hell that your insurance is going to cover $12,000 dollars in damage on a Forenza. Hands down, no questions asked. Now, if my Reno sustained $12G in damages, there is no way I would want it back. That amount of damage on one of our cars would render it useless, it would never be the same.
Next on the agenda, I don't know about anyone else here, but if a body shop was taking that long to fix my car regardless of damage, I would be raising a sh*t storm like they wouldn't believe. If they want business, they better do their damn job. You could build a car from the ground up in this amount of time.
And yet here are some more facts. I know about the Chrysler Pacifica, I almost bought on for my wife here recently. Yes, amazing, yes quick. I loved it as well, but we had a much better deal come up that we couldnt pass up. But there is no way in hell it can beat an EVO! Come on now! Do you take us for a group of idiots?

Pacifica
4.0 liter V6
255 hp and 265 lb-ft of torque
4458 lb
7.4 sec 0-60 mph

Lancer EVO
2.0 Liter Turbochared 4 cyl
286 hp and 289 pound-feet of torque
3200 lb
5.1 sec 0-60 mph

hmmmmm

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
jaxreno said:
Ok, I have to jump in here, these posts have tons of problems!!! First off, there is absolutely no way in hell that your insurance is going to cover $12,000 dollars in damage on a Forenza. Hands down, no questions asked. Now, if my Reno sustained $12G in damages, there is no way I would want it back. That amount of damage on one of our cars would render it useless, it would never be the same.
Insurance coverage and policy differs from state to state. So it may be possible.

Next on the agenda, I don't know about anyone else here, but if a body shop was taking that long to fix my car regardless of damage, I would be raising a sh*t storm like they wouldn't believe. If they want business, they better do their damn job. You could build a car from the ground up in this amount of time.
It took the body shop little over a week to fix the nice dent and scrap (about 3 feet long). This includes painting and the detailing of the car (yes they cleaned my car and detailed it :p)

·
Registered
265 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts