Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can get a CeNET-to-RCA cable? Preferably straight to minijack. I've already got a Harman Kardon Drive+Play and want to switch from the wired FM modulator to a digital option. Alternatively, does anyone know the pin out for the CeNET connector? I don't mind building my own cable, I'd just like to know some specs before I start pulling things apart. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
rmscho02 said:
Does anyone know where I can get a CeNET-to-RCA cable? Preferably straight to minijack. I've already got a Harman Kardon Drive+Play and want to switch from the wired FM modulator to a digital option. Alternatively, does anyone know the pin out for the CeNET connector? I don't mind building my own cable, I'd just like to know some specs before I start pulling things apart. Thanks.
I know a couple places but I cant get the links till I get back from work

but whats cenet?

I don't use the minijacks ones because you cant charge it as well and when you adjust the volume on the ipod it effects it coming from the stereo which I don't like because I hit it on accident all the time. I just wanna control it from one place, not two.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CeNET is the connector on the rear of the OEM Clarion CD player in my 2002 Aerio. The Harman Kardon Drive+Play has a minijack stereo line out for the audio from the iPod, so I was hoping to connect the two directly. If you find the links that'd be great. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
rmscho02 said:
CeNET is the connector on the rear of the OEM Clarion CD player in my 2002 Aerio. The Harman Kardon Drive+Play has a minijack stereo line out for the audio from the iPod, so I was hoping to connect the two directly. If you find the links that'd be great. Thanks.
Oh, nevermind, I can't help you with OEM. If its the same connect as the aux then I can.

Would you like me to move your post to the aerio or general audio forum? Your in the forenza/reno section now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts