Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm Alex from European counry called Ukraine. I was looking to purchase audio steering wheel remote control and was lucky to find this forum. I'm the owner of Chevrolet Nubira which for the last 2 month changed its name to Chevrolet Lacetti in our counry with some restyling of its dorr handles and face. I love this car, but many owners in our country have this bug when you are driving on say 4th gear and put your manual transmition to neutral the engine instead of going down to 950 (i do not know english word for it) RPM i goes to ovwer 2000-2500 RPM and stays there until you completely stop or shift to lower gear. We blame it on wrong engine control codes. Does any of you have such problems?
BTW our GM dealed does not sell audio steering wheel remote control and maybe you can help me with this. I would also appreciate for the wiring diagram of how to connect it.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Originally posted by zaisms@Jan 7 2005, 02:58 PM
Hi. I'm Alex from European counry called Ukraine. I was looking to purchase audio steering wheel remote control and was lucky to find this forum. I'm the owner of Chevrolet Nubira which for the last 2 month changed its name to Chevrolet Lacetti in our counry with some restyling of its dorr handles and face. I love this car, but many owners in our country have this bug when you are driving on say 4th gear and put your manual transmition to neutral the engine instead of going down to 950 (i do not know english word for it) RPM i goes to ovwer 2000-2500 RPM and stays there until you completely stop or shift to lower gear. We blame it on wrong engine control codes. Does any of you have such problems?
BTW our GM dealed does not sell audio steering wheel remote control and maybe you can help me with this. I would also appreciate for the wiring diagram of how to connect it.
I cant help you with the wiring diagram or the audio remote. But i have a 04 Suzuki Forenza (lacetti) and i have never had the problem with shifting.

Im pretty sure you will get a wiring diagram thogh... someone has it

1 - 2 of 2 Posts