Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I am a recent purchaser of a 95 Suzuki Sidekick, and thought I would check to see if there are any forums available. I have found these helpful, and good for sharing ideas and information.

I notice there is not a specific "Sidekick" group identified, but I assume there are a few of us "Sidekickers" out there.

One thing I hope to do over the next year or so is add/change some of the features of my Sidekick, perhaps even "redecorate" it entirely. So, looking for ideas for parts, dress-up examples, and the such.

Anyone else who owns a Sidekick.... please let me know so we can share stories and info.

Jangles

·
Registered
197 Posts
Welcome! You can post things about your Sidekick in the "Other Models" or "Grand Vitara/XL7" sections! :D

·
Registered
353 Posts
Welcome, Im kinda new here too, but this is a very nice forum isnt it?

I agree, Sidekicks should get their own forum here...I would almost care to bet that the Sidekick/Tracker(geo) are among the best selling Zuks here in the US. And clearly have a major cult following...maybe someday.

Hey, have you got any pics of your ride? I bet I got a couple of easy interior ideas for you...but I almost gotta see one first, cause its been awhile since I rode in one. Sorry Im not more help, as I drive an AerioSX...but I do believe we have a very similar motor.

Well enjoy your stay here!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Sell you side kick right now its a money pit and a death trap!!!!

Just kidding my 94 is currently and has always been my most reliable vehicle

94 'kick jlx 1.6 16v 4" lift 31-10.50-15 bfgs

on a side note. my sidekick is a money pit but only cuz i beat the snot out of it

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
welcome jangles:

can't help you on any mod ideas, mine is all stock :)

hope you enjoy the forum,

94box.

:00000732:

·
Registered
64 Posts
Heh i have a few ideas that i've done however i don't recommend you do all of them as then you would have a carbon copy of my kick.

A Lift kit 6" and 33x12.50 Wild Country EXTs (Definetly makes your kick stand out in any crowd)
B Change the window tint, (Currently tinting my windows to a nice black)

C Reupholster the seats, i recently did mine in all 1/8" neoprene 100% waterproof plus it makes it look very custom a good example of the seats is at www.Wetokale.com

D Replace the stock huge steeringwheel with something more fitting to the vehicle size a nice 13" Grant GT series wheel.

Lastly ditch the stock boring stereo system and spice it up with a nice OEL display Deck a set of Subs in the back, and replace the stock speakers with some nicer ones.

I hope this helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts