Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I've been welding a 97 mark 1 wagon r and although ive now got great new sills and rear arches along with a solid chassis! I have managed to melt the interior door card nsf and seat belt cover along with the side trim on the seat and rear osr boot arch trim, also needs a rear spring, please can anyone help me out? Im in norfolk but was thinking parts could be posted? I cant find any locally, cheers!

·
Super Moderator
17,872 Posts
If you are unsure of your exact model designation from the available choices, you can search by your VIN at that site's opening web page.

Here...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I have had similar experience with welding before, I feel for you, I also have a mk1 Wagon R which the mot tester estimate for its welding was £1,100 to £1,400 so I now have a 2004 1.3 wagon as well as my daily and my mk1 as my project car, to my knowledge the interior is complete and all exterior trims too, I'm not parting it out but I have been thinking about stripping the rear interior in the future so I could possibly have all the parts you'd need, my wagon is alike to a British racing green colour and interior is cream'ish with that fleck effect, I would like to end up with a full set of seats and front interior so if you need to swop complete interiors over it's no worries, if that is any help let me know, I am located near Stoke on trent, Staffordshire, I would be OK delivering or part way travelling or something, regards Dean

1 - 5 of 5 Posts