Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay still have door trim parts to do but its been to crappy outside and I accidently scratched the steering wheel accents puttin them back in but I'll fix it. The red is color matched to the outside of my car.. and you'll see in my first pic that the speedomotor clear cover is melted in one part. dont ask me how it happened it was like that when I bought the car. anyone sell just this cover?

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks allot. First paint that actually turned out good. Just some dupli color car paint and a lil clear coat. :)

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got like three cans of color and one can of clear (more then enough) They come in little cans and big. The little ones wich are quite enough to do the whole front dash cost about 3.00 the big like 4.50. I got mine on sale for like a dollar each tho. Meijers, wal mart, autozone are best places to get it. It looks kinda weird as your spraying it but it turns out nice as it drys.. And when you put the clear coat on it really sets it off nice. Nice cheap enhancment.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
hehe looks good...... but you need to clean your passenger side carpet!! lol

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The whole thing needs clean lol. We took that dash apart prolly five times within a week out for paint, out for cd player, out for new cd player, out for subs,. needless to say we walked in the mud to the garage a bit to much lol.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, yea its amazing how little stuff like that can really change the appearance. and it costed like ten dollars so :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Looking good! I used Duplicolor to paint my Zuma, and it turned out nice! Sorry for being a noob, but is your ride a Reno or a Forenza? You dash is different (by that I mean more boring) than my '07 Reno's.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts