Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This may have been covered elsewhere, but I didn’t see any threads on it. I recently bought a 2006 XL7. I having electrical issues and was told to check the fuses ( I’ve already checked all of the fuses under the hood and all are good ) when I told the mechanic that they were already checked and they were good he told me to check the ones on the interior fuse box. I’ve looked everywhere I can think of and can’t find a second fuse panel.
Can someone help me out here. ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I do not have the removable panel on the passenger side of the console like it shows in the photo. Mine is a 2006, but the console is the same as the one in the 2005.

·
Registered
5,278 Posts
2.7L older XL7 are in the same area but higher up. (wrong)
Edit..unsure of location on the 3.6L looking at that owners handbook o_O
2nd edit... The fuse box in the newer XL7 3.6L is not in the location as the older 2.7L version

3.6L version is here..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So this may be a silly question, but how do I access the panel. The side of the console seems to be all one piece and non-removable and I looked in through the side of the glove box but cant see anything.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've googled it several times and it always takes me to the '07 model, like the illustration that you sent me. I tried looking in numerous spots.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I tried to look above the kick panel, but maybe I have to crawl in a little further. I'll have another look.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Darrell, Thanks for the tip. I was able to find the panel up under the dash in that location. Now I just have to figure out how I'm going to reach it to check all of the fuses, I know my body doesn't bend that way. lol.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts