Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I too find the 2004 Suzuki Verona an interesting alternative to the others. I have done extensive research on them, but do not have a dealer in my area. I hope to test drive one next month while on a trip. If anyone has any experience with or knowledge about one, please let me know.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry..... I also don't much about dealers.....as I'm new to my area.........well..
How do you guys feel about the Verona...Is it a better price -value buy against Forenza/Aerio/XL-7??????

Originally posted by P.hepburn@Jul 30 2004, 12:38 PM
I too find the 2004 Suzuki Verona an interesting alternative to the others. I have done extensive research on them, but do not have a dealer in my area. I hope to test drive one next month while on a trip. If anyone has any experience with or knowledge about one, please let me know.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Originally posted by P.hepburn@Jul 30 2004, 05:38 AM
For the price.. Believe me you get a little more than what you paying for I have a Verona and cant say to many bad things about the vehicle is worth the money for Ex.)
Verona S easily $16,000.00 If you can bargain, then higher models are about 1,500.00 to 3,000.00+ more expensive
Smooth ride Quite Elegant Comfortable Affortable plenty of nice features a bit of power enough to do what you need to do is totally a crusing type of vehicle got to take it easy is very enjoyable

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Jose....sounds great guy....wanna to do friendship?.......really u've clear doubts from my mind about...Verona....now i also feel it provides great value for money....thanx for guiding me....

Originally posted by Jose@Aug 4 2004, 02:22 AM
For the price.. Believe me you get a little more than what you paying for I have a Verona and cant say to many bad things about the vehicle is worth the money for Ex.)
Verona S easily $16,000.00 If you can bargain, then higher models are about 1,500.00 to 3,000.00+ more expensive
Smooth ride Quite Elegant Comfortable Affortable plenty of nice features a bit of power enough to do what you need to do is totally a crusing type of vehicle got to take it easy is very enjoyable

1 - 4 of 4 Posts