Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi peeps. It's been too long since I've been on here and I hope that everything is going well for all of you. I have a quick question. Do any of you know if any cars have interchangeable parts for my 2000 Suzuki Esteem 1.8 with 278,000? I need a fog light apparatus (with cover) and can't find one. Also, the car sometimes doesn't like starting in cold weather (under 35 F). I figured out the connector (not electrical) to the neutral safety switch was loose (broken). I can raise the hood and wiggle it and it will start, but i know eventually it will stop working. I couldn't find one on any website (incuding ebay). Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi. I just wanted to point out that sometimes you can look up interchangeable parts on rockauto.com if you find what you're looking for you can click info link and they will typically list other similar parts.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi. I just wanted to point out that sometimes you can look up interchangeable parts on rockauto.com if you find what you're looking for you can click info link and they will typically list other similar parts.

Thanks a lot!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts