Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my 2005 Suzuki Forenza needs a new AIT Sensor, but the problem is I can't seem to find one. I've called local auto parts stores, looked on amazon, ebay, autopart warehouse and car-part.com- among others (including a general search). I sometimes will find other sensors for my car (oxygen sensor, for example) and IAT sensors for other models- but never for my car.

There is a nearby Suzuki dealer, but they've already overcharged me and are claiming that I need a new internal computer (which costs $1400), which my personal mechanic says is wrong. Yet his shop doesn't contain the part, so I need to get it myself. Does Suzuki just sell parts without installing? Or is there any other place I should consider?

I'm panicking because my tags need to be done in 15 days and I can't pass emissions until this issue is cleared up. Thanks to anyone who helps!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope. Does anyone know of any alternate names for it? Both Suzuki and my mechanic referred to it as an IAT Sensor, so I presume no. Ugh, Im surprised that it's such a rare part.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts