Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to replace the speaker system from my car name--- 2002 Suzuki Ignis gx. Does anyone know from where I might find instructions of removing the old speakers??………….As the rear speakers are high mounted in the rear pillars so sound isn't muffled by cargo, but no base at all. Absolute pain to put better speakers in this position and sound still not great. Front speakers are just tweeters. I am looking at mounting new speakers in the tail gate

·
Registered
29 Posts
use following steps for installing new speaker in ur car.....if u get any problem in its installation..u can contact me through this forum...or through my [email protected] of luck....

1.Remove the package tray.
2.Remove the speaker grille mounting screw.
3.Disconnect the speaker connector.
4.Remove the speaker mounting screw and finally if u want to install it,then...
5.Installation is the reverse order of removal

Originally posted by Becca@Aug 10 2004, 12:54 PM
I want to replace the speaker system from my car name--- 2002 Suzuki Ignis gx. Does anyone know from where I might find instructions of removing the old speakers??………….As the rear speakers are high mounted in the rear pillars so sound isn't muffled by cargo, but no base at all. Absolute pain to put better speakers in this position and sound still not great. Front speakers are just tweeters. I am looking at mounting new speakers in the tail gate

1 - 3 of 3 Posts