• Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
It's only 3 days away! Are you going to Terre Haute, Indiana to meet with other Suzuki owners? It's open to all Suzuki models (including those built by Suzuki but rebadged for someone else, like the Metro, Tracker, Sprint & Firefly) and all states.

Up-to-the-minute itinerary: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xDKzW1bTxI0t--wrpoZdGL8yZMLGlyvFTSNRLdTeTyE/edit?pli=1

The guys in Indiana, Illinois and Michigan have worked really hard to organize their fist event. Come out and show them your support, and your love for your Suzuki.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When is the next event?
Sorry for taking so long to get back top you. I will try to get one of the organizers to answer that question, as I know they're planning more.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When is the next event?
I chatted with a couple of the organizers from last years. They don't have anything organized yet for 2015, or any date decided on. I would suggest that you watch for information on Club SX4, as they're also SX4 owners and very active on that forum.

One of them also mentioned that there's talk of Kizashi club (Kizashi Club - Index page) sponsored one in Pittsburgh next year. No details there yet, but they will welcome all Suzuki models.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Sounds cool. My focus is to set up my GV to handle light Overlanding. It would be nice to show it off to other Suzuki owners. Maybe inspire others to do the same.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts