Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone has an (digital) inclinometer in his GV? If so, which one, does it work good and do you have an picture?

·
Registered
111 Posts
...numerous high-end vehicles have clinometers (or, inclinometers) built into the electronics (as an electronic sub-system; ie. you are not able to tap into it). These devices are used to auto-adjust suspension on the fly, engage descent control automatically, any myriad of other functions). Also, some GPS units have a clinometer built into their electronics, easily accessible by the user (check your GPS for this function).

If you want one of these devices, they are available as stand-alone dashboard peel-and-stick consoles for very cheap: $19 to ~~$45 US dollars (orderable on-line from numerous Internet suppliers).

BTW: your smartphone has dozens of scientific instruments already built into it (accelerometers; clinometers; heat sensors; proximity sensors; and many, many more instruments (get the appropriate free Android/Apple phone application to drive your various smartphone sensors).

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks, but I'm the only person on the world without an smartphone. ;)
my garmin dakota 20 has an inclinometer, but that gps I dont use in car. There is an pc5600 with an mirror monitor. But without an inclinometer. So an external one is what i want.
On ebay I see a lot of them, but the quality........
so that why i was wondering if others have one in there car and if they like it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts