Suzuki Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Loganator said:
Check this out.. prolly seen it before.. but I think its kinda funny what these posers do.. a fake turbo...

Click Hizer
Thats not so bad...I thought you posted a full fake turbo kit. lol. I mean...I'd bash the hell out of anyone with a fake BOV but as sexy as they sound I couldnt totally blame them.

But the thing I dont get...is when they lose a race and th eother car will laugh at them enough already is some cases...if the winning car thinks the guy had a turbo....well...that'd be pretty embarrassing.

·
Registered
321 Posts
i beat that what half the hondas have around my house a bunch of kids like half mile from my house infront of there skool have like 5 hondas prked in front and every day they pass my house revving the engine and there like what 17-18 still in high skool so i dont know next time they come by im gonna try to have the open up the hood to see lol thats so funny tho...........

·
Registered
321 Posts
it says it fits most stock mufflers i dont have my stock muffler any more i have a big exhuats now wont work for me i wanted o sound like a ricer honda (sad face) oh well guess i need to realy go turbo now

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
DeRoc23 said:
it says it fits most stock mufflers i dont have my stock muffler any more i have a big exhuats now wont work for me i wanted o sound like a ricer honda (sad face) oh well guess i need to realy go turbo now
wait a minute you want your car to sound like a rice rocket? WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I have to kill you now.........

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Zipper said:
Just cause its Korean does not mean we should just partake in rice. Its Italian Designed, korean built of a US company and suld under a japanees one. I say Theres sticky rice, and long rice, and noodles, and a fat slab of beef
Dude you forgot the chicken and the dog.

Loganator said:
I like the rice sound and look, and lets face it, our cars are Korean... even if they are partially owned by GM.
Uh part Korean, German, Italian, American, and Austrialian. No Japanese there besides Suzuki selling the car.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jurupa said:
Dude you forgot the chicken and the dog.

Uh part Korean, German, Italian, American, and Austrialian. No Japanese there besides Suzuki selling the car.
KOREAN not japanese... and Koreans eat rice too, I know, I use to practice Taekwondo, besides.. I dont believe in discrimination.. Ill go with whatever style I want, if you dont like it, kiss my exhaust.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Loganator said:
KOREAN not japanese... and Koreans eat rice too, I know, I use to practice Taekwondo, besides.. I dont believe in discrimination.. Ill go with whatever style I want, if you dont like it, kiss my exhaust.
How can I kiss your exhaust when I am two car lenghts ahead of you and your bee hive?:p But seriously feel free todo what you want with your car. I will agree some of the "rice" cars are nice when done right. But sadly most people with "rice" cars don't do them right.

·
Registered
321 Posts
jurupa said:
Something like that.
i agree i would go with waht ever looks cool and c=nice but then again it doesnt matter what u put on the car u know some one is gonna still call i a ricer if its not a fast or common car to hook up but what ever as long as i dig it lol

·
Registered
582 Posts
DeRoc23 said:
i beat that what half the hondas have around my house a bunch of kids like half mile from my house infront of there skool have like 5 hondas prked in front and every day they pass my house revving the engine and there like what 17-18 still in high skool so i dont know next time they come by im gonna try to have the open up the hood to see lol thats so funny tho...........
wow, off topic here.. but damn that is a long sentence...lmao. You said they were in highschool like half dozen times..lmao. Anyway, I just think it is pointless and stupid.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
...and yet, that coment there back lashes on your self. She just stated her opinion of the highschoolers.
Mel is right though. Most high schoolers usaly never have the car for power (unless they bought it like that), and it is always an empty win against them. Power in a streight line just proves you can keep your foot on the peddel.
I'm no black belt in english, but grammar does help getting your point across clearer.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.