Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone im new to the site but ive owned a suzuki forenza since 05. Im about to get some rims tomorrow and do a whole lot to it. alots has also happen to it but ill get it fix and done soon enough. i had let my cousins friend use the car while i was gone from OK and she totally messed the body up but shes paying for all the damages. the engines still runs great 76000 miles and still quiet. tooks the interior out and about to clean it from top to bottom. the cars damages are all from the front including the bumper hood windshield and roof...yes roof and the priced fixing the roof at 550 and the dealership and has to be welded but i plan to get the windshield fixed first then the hood and bumper ima change to the 06 style. I called suzuki dealer and they said it could be changed to fit since there body style is still the same. just wanted to share and introduce myself.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hey i was wondering if somebody could help me out with a problem, does anybody kno if i can bolt on a 2006 forenza hood to my 2005? its to get a body kit made, i like the look of the 06 hood better.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts